Statement of Purpose:
To be the Best in Class Technical Training Institute for Contemporary and Future Skills in Power Sector and Allied areas to empower people in a sustainable manner
- To impact positively with TPSDI Training Services over 1 million people by 2025
- Improve and upgrade the Power Sector Skills and Standards by building and deploying best in class Training Products & Certification Services that continuously meet the Industry requirements.
- To leverage state of art learning technology including mobile devices to develop and deliver training for enhancing reach, access, inclusiveness and affordability to pursue learning at one’s own pace and time.
- To work closely with Government, Government Agencies, Skill Bodies like NSDC, PSSC and Non-Government Agencies to leverage various programs for Skills and Funding as may be available.
- To be a preferred partner for training for Technical and Vocational Educational Institutions
- To be a preferred partner for Industry workforce competency development in technical area
TPSDI enshrines Tata Power's "SACRED" value system:
- Safety - Safety is a core value over which no business objective can have a higher priority
- Agility - Speed, Responsiveness and being Proactive, achieved through Collaboration and Empowering Employees
- Care - Care for Stakeholders - our Environment, Customers & Shareholders - both existing and potential, our Community and our People (our employees and partners)
- Respect -Treat all stakeholders with respect and dignity
- Ethics - Achieve the most admired standards of Ethics, through Integrity and mutual Trust
- Diligence - Do everything (set direction, deploy actions, analyze, review, plan and mitigate risks etc) with a thoroughness that delivers quality and Excellence - in all areas, and especially in Operations, Execution and Growth
- To empower and enhance skills of young India to participate in the power sector growth story while delivering quality and productivity to the organizations and institutions.
- To build and enhance skills for bettering employment and career opportunities
- To attract employers as a preferred Institute for job placements
- To offer International Certification and establish Global foot prints
- To develop network with Professional and Accreditation bodies
- To create and operate sustainable business model for growth
- To build and establish ISO standard processes for organizational capability
- To adopt and leverage technology in all we do to raise the bar on quality of service and competitiveness
- To continuously enhance the capability of people to excel in TPSDI
Performance with Quality, Integrity and Discipline