TPSDI - Mundra is spread over a sprawling 75,000 sq.ft campus in the premises of Tata Power's wholly owned subsidiary - Coastal Gujarat Power Limited, in Tunda village, near the port city of Mundra in Gujarat. TPSDI - Mundra provides the extensive space and infrastructure needed to conduct courses across the whole range of Electrical, Mechanical, and other skills. Considering the objective of building employability skills in the youth, TPSDI - Mundra also offers various other employability skills to meet local needs.
Training Infrastructure at TPSDI Mundra:
- 5 air-conditioned 'Smart' Classrooms and 1 spacious Auditorium
- 3 well equipped Labs including a Computer Lab
- 1 well equipped Workshop
- Internet connectivity in the Computer Lab
- Well-equipped Mechanical and Electrical Labs
- Workshop for practicing bench fitting, drilling, grinding, etc
- Training facility for basic Rigging
- Training facility for Safe Erection and Dismantling of Scaffoldings
- Workshop for training in allied electrical skills like Domestic and Industrial Wiring, Power Meter Installation, etc.
- Training setup for Solar PV and Thermal Systems including Solar PV Pump Set installation and maintenance